Payroll & Invoicing Clerk
* Rochester ME2 £19000 - £21000 per annum
Go Resource are currently looking to recruit a Payroll & Invoice Clerk to run the weekly temporaries staff payroll using a bespoke recruitment software coupled with STAR payroll in our offices based in Rochester in Medway Kent.
Reporting into the Directors, your focus will be to ensure accurate and timely in house payroll processing for a large number of employees, in accordance with statutory and company regulations, legislations, policies and procedures
* Sole responsibility for processing of weekly and monthly payrolls including upload of payroll data from the bespoke company software.
* Proactive liaison with branch and onsite teams with regards to hours worked, sickness and absence etc.
* Setting up and processing Statutory Payments, Attachments to Earnings etc
* Preparing auto-enrolment data upload to Pensions system
* Maintaining staff records for any changes in personal details
* Processing of subcontractor invoices and payment runs
* New Starter Process
* Preparing reports for Management
In order to be considered, you must be available at very short notice and have:
* Experience handling high volume payroll processes
* Proven significant experience in a similar role, ideally in a fast-paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Studying towards a payroll qualification
* Working within a finance/payroll department
* Strong communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
Desired Payroll Supervisor Experience:
* Experience of Star payroll preferable
* Supervisor Experience would be beneficial
* Sound knowledge of UK PAYE legislation is require
In the first instance please forward your CV and covering letter to [email protected] along with your availability to attend an interview
24 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details