Vehicle Installation Engineer
Barker Munro Recruitment ltd are recruiting for an division of a large insurance group which is expanding and need a team of Vehicle Installation Engineers across the UK to provide excellent customer service whilst installing and fitting our every growing product base into a range of vehicles.
This role will be field based (from your home area) and will cover a ‘section’ of the UK. As this team is new, there will be some further travel expected to cover other areas as they set up and expand the team. It is an exciting time to join as they expand their offering and product base.
We will offer you an excellent basic salary (c£28,500) with allowances, corporate uniform, a vehicle for company use and they will train you to the highest level within the industry. 42.5 hour week.
• Provide the smooth running of the installation of all types of camera on various vehicles
• Attending Service Calls, problem solving and finding innovative ways to find solutions for the Customer
• Be highly motivated and have a flexible approach to your working environment, working independently and outdoors.
• Demonstrate excellent customer service.
• Adhere to a high quality of health & safety standards at all times.
We are seeking applicants with Automotive or Tracker/Camera Experience and a good knowledge of vehicle wiring systems. Candidates should have excellent communication skills and be willing to work in a physically demanding external environment. A full valid UK Drivers licence is Essential for this role.
If you would like to apply for this Vehicle Installation Engineer role, please send your CV to Barker Munro Recruitment Ltd by using the relevant links.
For all the latest news and jobs, follow us on Twitter @BarMunRecruit
12 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details