Clark James Insurance Recruitment are seeking candidates with Motor Insurance claims knowledge who are looking for a slightly different type of role than day to day claims handling.
• Answers team member technical questions on claims process and system issues
• Provides feedback on the team audit performance and coaching plans
• Providing quality customer service, including managing a small portfolio, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints
• Assisting with the management of incoming call volumes for the team
• Responsible for new team member training
• Review payments for authorisation within set financial boundaries, rejecting when necessary and ensuring team complete their authorisations within target
• Audits claims and calls for the department, provides constructive one to one feedback, and records results
• Supports team leader and performs management duties when team leader is absent or out of office
Knowledge, Experience & Skills Required
• Ideally 12 – 18 months’ experience working in a motor claims team for an insurer and thorough understanding of;
• Road Traffic Act
• Claimant Litigation Process
• Complaints Process
• Data Protection Act
• Principles of Insurance
Apply today in strict confidence for an immediate interview.
28 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details