Clark James Insurance Recruitment have a great role within a busy and vibrant Motor Claims business working within the Intervention Team. The basic salary is generous and the company also offer a range of benefits and an attractive bonus scheme.
Role and Responsibilities
• To effectively capture all new claim reports with accuracy and maximise the opportunity for efficient information gathering using conversational management techniques.
• Undertake effective investigations to enable accurate and prompt liability decision making.
• Effectively manage our customers' claim journey and expectations whilst maximising of utilisation of our chain of suppliers.
• Exhaust intervention opportunities in respect of Third Party claims including injury, repair and hire by way of correct decision making and identification of fault claims.
• To expertly validate claims with application of indemnity knowledge.
• To work and contribute towards team performance and environment.
• Assessing indemnity, liability and mitigating ongoing losses.
The ideal candidate will have a persuasive and confident telephone manner. Some previous and recent Motor claims experience is absolutely critical and it would be useful if you have any exposure to Personal Injury or Credit Hire but this is not essential.
This is a great opportunity to train to become a multi skilled claims handler with lots of avenues for career progression.
17 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details