Teacher of Business Studies – Bexleyheath
Will be paid to scale – Full-Time – Easter Start but could start earlier for the right candidate
Supply Desk Is currently sourcing for Teachers of Business Studies for a number of full-time positions coming up in Easter. These positions would be varied as they are long-term roles with the possibility of going permanent, or permanent roles with leadership possibility. Some of these roles would be an Easter start but there could be immediate, or earlier start dates, for the right candidate.
Experienced teachers and newly qualified teachers alike are welcome to apply.
• Full-time classroom Teacher of Business Studies from KS3 to KS5
• Planning and marking responsibilities
• Running intervention sessions for students falling behind in Business Studies
• Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) is preferred but not necessary
• Must have experience teaching UK curriculum Business Studies
• Must be DBS checked (enhanced DBS is preferred but not essential)
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.
28 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details