This role is for a Web Developer with C# Full Stack experience, working in a Web scrum team with a focus on development.
The role will be responsible for web application development across the eCommerce and Online Management Portal; working closely with other multi-disciplined engineers in the team to complete analysis, feasibility, design and implementation of requirements from both internal and external customers to deliver changes and new features into the Pre-Production and Production environments.
• Analysing business requirements to ensure feasibility and documenting design of implementation
• Writing high quality code, and unit tests in line with company coding standards to satisfy requirements
• Identifying deficiencies within the system and providing clearly documented recommendations for resolution
• Act on reported problems raised by production teams in a timely manner
• Provide clear and concise release documentation to Network Operations team to assist with application deployment
• Create, maintain, and execute unit tests
• Isolate software problems and produce clear and detailed analysis to fix the associated problem
• Verify implementation of work items against defined acceptance criterion
• Participate in planning, reviews, retrospectives, and estimations with the Platform team
• Provide clear and concise solution improvements for applications and services
• Embracing new technologies and development techniques to help improve solution quality, security, and performance
• Develop expertise in the development environment, including but not limited to databases, networking, and service configurations
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
• Experience with Distributed Systems
• Excellent knowledge of C# ASP.NET (MVC and Web API) with at least 4 years commercial experience
• Experience in creating and consuming RESTful API’s
• Experience of OOP and SOLID principles
• Experience of MVC and other architectural patterns.
• Experience with .Net Core and Standard
• Experience of WCF
• Experience of working with GIT source control
• Experience of Typescript
• Knowledge of Cake and YAML
• Experience working with Telerik Kendo controls
• Experience of architecting distributed systems
• Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum environment
• Experience utilising Microsoft Azure or other cloud-based services
• Practical experience Team Foundation Server / Azure DevOps (VSTS)
• Experience of automated deployment tools such as Octopus Deploy
• Knowledge of DevOps, Continuous Integration and Automated Deployments
SKILLS & VALUES
• Excellent analytical abilities with keen attention to detail
• Highly organised
• Strong collaboration/team player
• Willingness to step outside comfort zones
• Mature approach to the business
• Ability to communicate will all levels of the organisation
• Logically minded
The role will primarily be based in the Maidstone office; however, the need may arise to travel and visit other office locations within the UK. Some projects meetings may also be held at customer sites.
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the specified location.
1 day ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details