Do you have a passion to help and support children within a classroom environment?
School Support Staff is one of the fastest growing sectors in education and with an ever growing demand Supply Desk is keen to recruit experienced and passionate Teaching Assistants (TA) and Learning Support Assistants (LSA) for short and long term positions in our client Primary Schools in and around Medway, Kent including Gillingham, Rochester, Chatham and Rainham. Supply Desk would welcome applications from individuals with a passion to improve outcomes for children with a range of needs and abilities and a good understanding of supporting teaching and learning in a classroom environment. There are opportunities available across Early Years (EYFS) and both Key Stages 1 (KS1) and 2 (KS2).
As a Support Assistant/Teaching Assistant (TA)/Learning Support Assistant (LSA) you will work with a range of ages across all Key Stages and your duties will depend on the age of the children and their individual needs, but may include:
- Working inside or outside the classroom with a specific pupils to deliver intervention
- Managing class behaviour to ensure learning levels remain consistent
- Adapting support according to needs of the pupils working with
- Looking after children's physical, social and emotional welfare
- Creating a stimulating and engaging environment
The Ideal Candidate
- Teaching Assistant Level 2 / 3 Qualification (Desirable but not essential)
- A good level of education
- Experience supporting teaching and learning in a UK Schools
- Committed to nurturing the development of every child within an inclusive environment
- An outstanding role model to teaching and learning
- Values the importance of teamwork and operates with flexibility
- Is creative and passionate
- Sympathetic to the aims and ethos of the School
In Return we can offer
-Continued Professional Development
- Regular Networking Events
If you are interested in this role please call Maggie on 01634 404876 or email your CV to [email protected] . Visit www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of all our current Teaching and Intervention roles.
Supply Desk is leading teaching and support staff consultancy with an ethos of providing exemplary customer service with a view to build holistic relationships with our team of talented educators and support staff with an objective of raising standards. Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. Supply Desk is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
4 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details