We are currently recruiting for a Medical Secretary to support a busy surgery, based in Ashford. This is a permanent opportunity working Monday to Friday, full-time or part-time will be considered. The hourly rate will be £9.50 per hour.
The Medical Secretary role will involve:
- Answering telephone queries and relaying messages to appropriate staff
- Provide secretarial services and legal requirements relating to clinical care
- Liaising with clinicians and stakeholders
- Liaising with medical insurers
- Raising invoices for professional fees, recording and providing accurate data
- Continuous updating of the chargeable spread sheet – EXCEL should be your friend
- Processing private referrals
- Creating patient case notes and maintaining record system
The successful Medical Secretary will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Maths and English (GCSE or equivalent) grade C or above
- STRONG experience as a medical secretary
- Experience of working in a medical environment
- Excellent working knowledge of Word/Excel/Outlook
Work as a Medical Secretary for a very successful and busy surgery.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
2 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details