If you are seeking a role with real job satisfaction, join us now and benefit from our excellent rates of pay of £9.03 (flat rate) - £10.03 (unsociable hour rate) per hour. You will receive an additional 20p per hour if you hold a NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care. We also pay all travel time between care visits at a rate of £8.50 per hour and 30p per business mile.
We are able to offer either zero hour contracts or contracted hours, subject to your availability.
Avante Home Care and Support is the leading provider of home care in Kent, providing services throughout Faversham, Sittingbourne and the Isle of Sheppey. Awarded a 'Good' rating by CQC in June 2017, we provide high quality, professional care to people in their own homes including the following:
• Personal care and helping clients to wash and dress
• Assistance with medication
• Shopping and support with everyday tasks
• Light household chores
• Meal preparation
Whilst previous care experience is helpful, it is not essential, as we will provide you with the training you require to carry out your role with confidence and a support team who you can access at any time. We are seeking people who are:
• Kind, caring and wish to make a difference
• Reliable and take pride in their work
• Have a full UK driving licence and own a vehicle for use at work
• Flexible in their approach and able to work alternate weekends
• Available to take part in our introductory 4 day training programme
Pay & Benefits:
In return we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay of £9.03 - £10.23 (depending on qualifications and hours of work)
• Payments for travel between care visits - £8.50 per hour
• Business mileage of 30p per mile
• Mobile telephone allowance
• Free DBS check
• A free uniform
• A full training programme, Diploma opportunities and paid training courses
• Opportunities for professional development and progression
• A friendly, supportive team working environment
• Holiday Pay
• Pension Scheme
Our positions are subject to Enhanced DBS Disclosures which will be completed upon successful application. All applications will be dealt with on an individual basis in accordance with our policy and organisational requirements.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
27 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details