The Best Connection Employment Group are currently recruiting for Process Operative's to begin working for our client based in the Headcorn, Kent area.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensure all products are made to company specification including, temperature, weight, photo standards, CCP, reporting all failures to Team supervisor and/or shift manager.
- Assemble, decanting and blending of quality products to company standards and production plan requirements at all times, reporting any failures.
- Provide information of issues to ensure improvements are captured and implemented.
- Help maintain GMP by keeping work area/line clean and tidy.
- Pasteuriser, Pre-cooler and Computerised control panel
- Ensure all products are processed within the required heating and chilling temperatures. Blend drinks to the customer required specifications.
- Control wastage of all materials used on equipment, reporting any issues to team supervisor and/or shift manager
- Ensure all process machinery/equipment is cleaned to a high standard using a CIP system.
- Promote and help build pride within the work place and team.
- Promote a culture of continuous improvement, together with a can do attitude.
- Promote an open communication between all internal departments.
- Attend return to work interviews on the day of return to work.
- Adhere to safe system at work
- Ensure materials are available and equipment is operating properly to deliver the production plan.
- Ensure efficient and effective shift change over, by controlling stock levels, and GMP, and documentation.
- Report all issues immediately.
- Ensure the area/line/product meet all company and legal requirements with regard to health & safety, environment, GMP, food safety and employment law.
- Ensure he highest standards within the production area to deliver premium quality products to company specification.
- Ensure all HACCP procedures are adhered to at all times, and all CCP`s you are responsible for is within specification.
- Complete all relevant documentation.
- To provide Buddy Training and to mentor newly appointed employees.
- To ensure compliance with product safety, legality, traceability and quality requirements.
- To ensure compliance with health and safety requirements.
- To ensure compliance with hygiene and housekeeping requirements.
- To work as part of the team to reduce downtime and waste and to improve productivity levels
Standard shifts will be on an alternating rota. Please see times below.
06:00 - 15:00
15:00 - 00:00
In return, you will receive an hourly pay rate between £8.48 per hour - £9.88 per hour (dependent on shift times) and 28 days holiday per annum.
After a successful 12 week trial period, your hourly pay rate will increase to between £9.30 per hour - £10.78 per hour (dependent on shift times).
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS & REQUIREMENTS
28 days Paid Annual Leave pro-rata for PAYE (inclusive of statutory holiday)
Own transport required
Possible permanent position following a successful trial period
For more information or to apply call Jordan or Sammy on 01233 646548
For more information or to apply please call Jordan or Sammy on 01233 646548
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details