ARC is currently looking for Analysts to join its fast growing Corporate Finance team based in Maidstone, Kent.
• Present to and discuss recommendations for new ratings or rating changes with a rating committee and communicate ARC’s credit opinions externally for new Corporate ratings as well as review of existing ratings.
• Assume responsibility for rating Corporate Finance transactions (with guidance)
• Interpret Company Financial Statements and Audited Financial Accounts
• Research publicly available company information
• Participation in, and ideally initiate, ad-hoc sector commentaries and topical research.
• Ability to provide input to rating methodologies
• Attend meetings with client management
• Liaising and communicating ratings and rating rationale to senior management of client companies
• Interaction with issuers, investors and bankers.
• Analytical skills evidenced by experience in an analytical or similar role (an advantage)
• Strong research skills
• Ability to interpret Company Financial Statements and Audited Financial Accounts
• High level of ability with Excel
• Good written and verbal communications skills in English
• Ability to communicate well with senior management
• Pro-active, self-motivated professional, who works well in a team environment, as well as on an individual basis
• Ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously and work under pressure
• Ability to prioritise and to work to deadlines
• Ability to travel across EMEA on a regular basis as required
Please send C.V.s and cover email to Alexandra Tolnai by email to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 16th July 2019
10 hours ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details