A well known construction company are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join the established and dedicated team. The role will be responsible for meeting reporting deadlines for monthly management accounts and statutory requirements. In particular, the Finance Manager will develop systems and processes. Experience within Sage50 and SagePayroll desirable.
Detailed responsibilities of the Finance Manager include;
* Working with Finance Director to ensure a smooth and timely month ends
* Month end checks and adjustments
* Processing purchase invoices
* Credit control including generating weekly debtors reports with full feedback on previous week's events
* Setting up payments for PAYE, C IS, VAT for authorisation
* VAT returns
* Support Finance Director year end and annual audit process
* Payroll - Processing monthly payroll
* Manage the Finance team including training, reviews, ensuring as a team deadlines are met
* Sage Payroll to include processing pension data with NEST, submitting RTI and all other PAYE and HMRC reporting
Experience required from successful Finance Manager;
* Formal accountancy qualification or part qualified
* Experience of managing a Finance team
* Able to prepare a full set of accounts
* Ideally Sage systems experience
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy
27 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details