Are you keen to manage the development of a portfolio of impact case studies across disciplines for submission to the REF (Research Excellence Framework) submission in 2021?
In this post at the University of Kent you will contribute to the development of a culture of research impact at Kent, by championing the agenda, delivering training, and providing a range of materials to support academics in their impact generation and evaluation both for REF2021 and future iterations of the exercise.
This will be a high profile role within the University’s Research Excellence Team and will be crucial to the success of the University’s submission to the REF2021 exercise.
As REF Impact Officer you will:
- Manage the development of a portfolio of impact case studies across disciplines
- Ensure that impact case studies meet the eligibility criteria as set out in published guidance and flag any issues arising to REF Coordinators and the Research Excellence Manager
- Act as first point of contact for all queries relating to REF impact and champion consideration to impact across the lifecycle of research
To be successful in this role you will have:
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent qualification
- Experience of managing projects to successful completion
- Experience in devising and managing administrative/operational processes and providing reports
Research Services (https://research.kent.ac.uk/researchservices/) supports academics and researchers at the University in preparing, submitting and managing research grants. It is also responsible for a range of related issues, including the preparation and submission of our REF return, oversight of research ethics and governance, impact, public engagement, researcher development and, together with the Office for Scholarly Communication, Open Access.
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details