We are currently recruiting for a Finance Assistant on behalf of my client to ensure that all cash due to the company is collected and posted to the relevant customer accounts.
- Download and post all cash receipts and supplier payments on to the correct accounts
- Chase any overdue monies using “Trust-It”
- Notify Sales staff of any queries advised to me by a customer
- Notify Sales staff of any accounts severely overdue or over the assigned credit limits
- Set up any new customer accounts and assign a credit limit after references have been sent and replies received, download a credit report using “Creditsafe” and the account application has been agreed and signed off by the Group Financial Director.
- Add the new account to the Creditsafe monitoring list.
- Review accounts when requested by Sales staff advise an increase in sales is imminent.
- Review and discuss accounts with Sales staff when an increase is noticed causing the customer to persistently exceed the assigned limit, then advise Senior Management and complete a credit increase request form.
- Complete weekly cash and sales reports and send them to the Finance and Administration Manager.
- Send out statements
Also when required
- Book purchase invoices in the system using image capture and easy invoice (scan recognition software)
- Obtain any copy invoices from suppliers if necessary.
- Prepare the weekly payment run and enter on to the bank
- Assist the Finance & Administration Manager as and when require to so.
The successful candidates will have the ability to work as part of a team, be able communicate with people at all levels both externally and within the company and demonstrate accurate and attention to detail.
(Ash Employment Services Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity).
21 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details