We have an exciting opportunity for a UX and UI Designer to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
OSB are a challenger bank who specialise in specialist lending and retail savings. We've experienced significant growth over the last few years, with our UK employee base more than trebling to what is now approaching 500 staff.
The key purpose of this role is to assist in researching, designing, maintaining and testing end-to-end user experiences for our digital interfaces and portfolio of websites. The role will require collaboration with our in-house team of developers, product managers, communication and customer insights teams to champion a user-centred design approach; being the voice of our customers.
Main responsibilities include
* Gathering requirements from stakeholders and SME's in 1:1 sessions or workshops
* Performing formative user research and summative user experience testing and evaluation
* Working with the design team and marketing agency to monitor brand guidelines and collateral consistency
* Managing the progression of multiple projects and ad hoc UX /UI tasks
Why come to work for us?
At OneSavings Bank, we believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves. We are so committed to this we've made it one of four core values "Create Your Future".
The added extras
* The salary associated with the role would be based on your relevant experience, with the range being up to £35,000
* An annual 12.5% discretionary bonus opportunity
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays
* Holiday Purchase Scheme - ability to purchase an additional 5 days holiday
* Access to discounts from Perkbox
Am I suitable for this role?
You'll be a motivated, customer focussed and creative individual who is able to say 'yes' to the following questions:
* Do you have existing experience in a UX and UI Designer role?
* Do you have experience working with design tools such as Sketch, Axure or Adobe Creative Suite?
* Do you have a degree / qualification or equivalent experience in Human-Computer interaction, interaction design, product design or related fields?
If so and you're interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply' button and send us your CV.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
OneSavings Bank PLC
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details