Working for a small and dedicated supplier and distributor of mechanical and electronic instrumentation for pressure, temperature and level measurement. Their focus is on sales growth, so this is a great opportunity to be a key part of a winning team.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Responding to enquiries via the various mediums employed by the company
• Track and monitor projects for future potential and establish main contacts within the relevant procurement teams and project management
• Sell solutions not just product
• Generate product quotations and follow up
• Update and maintain the company CRM software
• Help maintain maximum profitability and continued sales growth
• Sales order input
• Marketing assistance where required
• Resolve customer queries and/or complaints
Skills and experience required:
• Currently in an existing Internal sales role with a proven background in technical sales
• Working knowledge of the Process Industry (eg: Chemical, Petrochemical, Pharmaceutical, Food & Beverage, Power Generation, Hydraulic or Pneumatic)
• Computer literate
• Cold Calling by telephone
• A flexible and enthusiastic approach is required
• Confident telephone manner and excellent communication skills
• Strong relationship building skills
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic approach
• Team Player
Remuneration & Benefits
• Basic Salary – Negotiable and subject to experience.
• Quarterly Bonus structure to be in-line with company policy (subject to completion of qualifying period).
• 20 Days Paid Annual Leave (Pro-Rata)
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details