Exciting new opportunities have arisen in our residential and supported living projects. We are looking for people who genuinely want to make a difference in peoples lives, who are passionate about delivering high quality care and are committed to making change.
We are employing caring people to support adults with learning disabilities and complex needs in their daily activities. We encourage active and rewarding lifestyles which create new opportunities for people. We expect our team to deliver care opportunities that step outside of the box and
in return for your dedication and initiative we can offer:
• Competitive rates of pay with loyalty and development rewarded.
• A commitment to quality training and professional development.
• Private health care and pension scheme.
• An opportunity to work in a challenging environment, with good resources, where ideas and creative thinking are encouraged and fostered.
• A chance to challenge perceptions, raise expectations and be part of a team committed to delivering quality care.
If this is you we would be excited to find out more. Please send your cv via the apply online button or telephone 01303 252787 to discuss the position in more detail.
17 hours ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details