Working for a leading manufacturer in the fresh foods market, specialising in developing private label products for top global grocery retailers and well known international foodservice operators.
Purpose of Role:
The main purpose of the role is to uphold effective supervision and control of hygiene standards and personnel in support of ensuring the smooth running and transition of business operations across the factory. Full training will be given.
Permanent and fixed-term contract roles are available.
This role may suit someone with supervisory experience of working within a restaurant, kitchen, retail or housekeeping position.
Key responsibilities include:
• Support the Team Leader/Manager with the day to day organisation of the cleaning team
• Ensure correct resource in place to achieve excellent hygiene and cleaning standards
• Conduct quality checks of cleanliness standards
• Monitor hygiene/cleaning staff performance and conduct
• Manage and monitor stock levels and conduct periodic stock takes and internal audits
• Adherence to KPIs
• Make sure the cleaning team work in a safe manner following SOP’s and only carry out tasks for which they are trained
• Effectively communicate with the team
Skills, know-how and experience required:
• An excellent understanding of food safety principles and application
• IT skills (MS Word and Excel)
• Supervisory skills including organising workloads and managing performance
• Promoting and maintaining exemplary health and safety standards
• A good level of verbal and written communication skills
• Full understanding of scheduling
• Good communication skills both verbal and written
• Basic Knowledge of COSHH
• Can do approach
Remuneration & Benefits:
• Very competitive salary
• An exciting opportunity to join a vibrant, growing and existing team
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details