We are currently recruiting for an experienced Legal Secretary to join a well-established law firm based in Canterbury. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
Predominately you will be providing secretarial and administrative support to the partner and the department, there will be high levels of attention to detail and accuracy required with regards to documentation and typing.
ESSENTIAL requirements for this role:
Experience within a busy legal practice, ideally from Private Client
Excellent audio typing skills
Experience of using Bighand Digital Dictation
Furthermore, the role will also involve:
• Providing full secretarial support to the director and team, arranging appointments, dealing with customer queries in person and via phone, preparation of correspondence and documents by audio typing using the digital dictation system
• Regular review of client files; liaising with partner on action required
• Maintain Partner’s diary and diary notes
• Liaise with the Facilities Manager with regards to maintenance, office furniture requirements, health and safety issues etc
• Provide ad hoc secretarial cover for sickness and holiday absences in the team when needed
• Prepare Client Estate Accounts using Excel
This is an exciting permanent, full-time opportunity for an experienced Legal Secretary. You will be rewarded with a salary of £19,000.00-£21,000.00 depending on experience.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details