WillCreate is an integrated marketing agency. Our team creates bespoke, multi-channel campaigns to maximise results for our clients.
2020 is going to be an exciting year for WillCreate. Our team of 12 is set to grow significantly, and as part of that growth we’re currently looking for an Account Executive to join the Client Services Team.
This role involves being a key point of contact for clients, so requires an individual with exceptional interpersonal skills. In short you need to be a people person. The ability to organise your workload and stay calm under pressure are all an absolute must.
The role is a varied one, and will include:
• Managing day to day client enquiries
• Interpreting client requirements
• Writing briefs for the rest of the team
• Reporting and activity logging
• Upselling additional services where appropriate.
The ideal person for this role will be able to demonstrate the following qualities:
• Fantastic communication skills
• Proven organisational skills
• Exceptional computer literacy
• A genuine interest in marketing, keeping up to date with industry trends
• Keen to progress and grow with our agency
• A team player, happy to collaborate with the rest of the team.
• A general understanding of our services would be beneficial.
Reporting to: Managing Directors
Experience required: 1+ year's experience in an office environment in a client facing role.
Strictly No Agencies Please.
13 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details