Xtracare Ltd are recruiting for Care Workers
A family run company operating since 2002 and contracted with Kent County Council, requires full and part time staff to provide high quality care and support to our service user’s living in their own homes. You will assist and support them with personal care, medication and other activities allowing them to remain in the comfort of their own homes. We operate Single Handed Rounds (one carer) and Double Handed Rounds (two carers) with both male and female staff.
Areas of work include, Aylesford, Ditton, East Malling, West Malling, Snodland, Allington, Maidstone, Barming, and other surrounding areas.
Experience an advantage but not essential as a fully continuous training program including The Skills for Care – Care Certificate and induction training will be provided.
-You Must be able to drive with the use of own car and a mobile phone
- You must have a good standard of written and verbal English and be able to communicate effectively
-You must be able to remain calm and show patience and understanding of service users’ needs
- You must be able to work alternate weekends or a Saturday or Sunday each week.
- Employment subject to Proof of Eligibility to Work in the UK, Enhanced DBS checks and satisfactory references.
- We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Full and part time positions
- Weekends and Evenings only Shifts (must be able to complete induction training in house).
- £9.45 minimum rate after induction completed – minimum £19,656.00 per year (based on 40-hour week)
- Additional £0.50 per hour Bonus scheme – conditions apply
- Enhanced pay for Weekends
- Mileage payments
- On call service £170.00 per week additional payment – conditions apply
- 28 days paid holiday, pro-rata - Holiday pay based on actual hours worked in the previous 12 weeks
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Free uniforms and other protective equipment supplied
- Free Enhanced DBS check
- Paid in house training and portal to CPD accredited on-line training with an opportunity to take advanced NCFE life-time training certificates in various aspects of care.
- Enrollment onto QCF (NVQ) level 2 and 3 – Conditions apply
Please contact our office on:
Telephone: 01622 792845 Monday to Friday 9 am–5 pm.
E-mail: [email protected]
8 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details