Logistics coordinator- Polish speaking
We are looking for professional candidates that speak fluent Polish that have a professional telephone manner
Are you great on the phones and able to converse in both Polish and English? Then we have the role for you!
Salary: £22k-£26k DoE
Shifts: 4 on 4 off, 12-hour shifts, 7.00pm-7.00am
We are currently for Logistics Coordinators for our client in Dover. The main purpose of this role is to plan and manage time-critical logistics solutions throughout Europe and worldwide, operating within strict time constraints, ensuring all schedules and deadlines are met.
• Liaise with international carriers to agree transport costs and ensure the best possible solutions are found to fit the client’s requirements
• Answer incoming telephone calls professionally and deal with enquiries quickly and efficiently
• Tender job revenues to clients ensuring a bespoke solution is found for them to best fit their request, offering different transport solutions where applicable
• Ensure our bespoke freight management system is correctly monitored and update when required
• Monitor the progression of transports advising the client at agreed milestones and ensure that all transports are running to the required schedule
• Fluent in Polish
• Professional telephone manner
• Ability to converse in Polish and English via telephone
• Experience within Logistics is advantageous
• Good IT skills
• Systematic approach
• Full training will be given alongside a pension and other great benefits.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
7 hours ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details