M&E CAD Technician - Southwark - £32,000 to £37,000 per annum - 01622 357 230
* Medium sized Mechanically biased M&E Contractor
* Southwark (London Bridge) and Edenbridge offices
* Commercial M&E Contractor
* Multiple mechanical packages
* Values between £500,000 to £3m regularly
* Largest project up to £5m
* Full mechanical and electrical packages dealt with
* Design reviews
* Amend record drawings as changes are made throughout the project
* As Builts
* Arrange O&M manuals if needed
* Maintain CAD Standards
* Starting salary of between £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
* Generous holiday allowance
* Free parking at Edenbridge office
* Set progression plan
To find out more about this role as an M&E CAD Technician in Southwark please contact Patrick Stone of Randstad CPE's Maidstone office on 01622 357 230
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
25 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details