Working for a dedicated supplier and distributor of mechanical and electronic instrumentation for pressure, temperature and level measurement. Their focus is on sales growth, so this is a great opportunity to be a key part of a winning team.
Key responsibilities and tasks
• Daily proactive telephone sales
• Identify new OEM business potential and promote the range of products and services
• Lead generation
• Sales and purchase order entry where required
• Update and maintain the company CRM software
• Help maintain maximum profitability and continued sales growth
Skills and experience required:
• Must have proven Business to Business Sales experience, (ideally in their current role).
• Experience in Microsoft Office suite of products. (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
• Confident telephone manner essential and good communication skills at all levels
• A tenacious, flexible and enthusiastic approach
• Strong relationship building skills
• Highly motivated and enthusiastic approach
• Team Player
Remuneration & Benefits
• Basic Salary – Negotiable and subject to experience.
• Quarterly Bonus structure to be in-line with company policy (subject to completion of qualifying period).
• 20 Days Paid Annual Leave (Pro-Rata)
Only suitable candidates will be directly contacted about this position and we will not store or process the data of candidates in any way unless consent has been obtained.
1 day ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details