What it's like to work at Searchflow:
We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
• 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
• Flexible working
• Free fruit, biscuits, tea and coffee
• Cycle to Work scheme
• Internal coaching/mentoring system throughout your time here
• Focus on training and career progression
• Competitive salary
It is the responsibility for the Portfolio Account Coordinator to work with the Portfolio Account Manager, data providers and alongside the client to ensure the successful delivery of the service early or on time. You will be dealing with our biggest clients on a daily basis, having a direct impact on the reputation of Searchflow’s highly established portfolio service. The portfolio team are uniquely positioned within the business where we get to see a project from quote to completion, meaning full ownership of projects sits between the Account Manager and the Account Coordinator. The team turnover £4 million worth of revenue every year and we’re growing!
As Portfolio Account Coordinator you will be responsible for managing customer portfolio’s, ensuring that portfolios are processed promptly and efficiently, with a focus on quality, accuracy and excellent customer service.
You will be responsible for all aspects of portfolio projects from setting priorities, assigning tasks, organising work streams, management reporting and analytics, managing delivery dates, liaising with data providers, keeping key customers updated and being the escalation point for all project related queries.
The role will involve:
• Working with the portfolio team to prioritise daily tasks
• Ensuring client portfolios are delivered to the best possible standard with the aim of continuing to provide the best customer service in the industry
• Liaising with relevant data providers for all search queries and ensure we are talking to key contacts within our suppliers
• Ensuring all portfolios projects are managed efficiently with consistent customer updates
• Ensuring the team process customer queries in accordance with the agreed KPI’s
• Having expert knowledge of all Searchflow products, procedures and Searchflow systems
• Improving client relations through the efficient communication with customers and work colleagues
• Ensuring the training and mentoring of new team members
• Producing reports for customers and the management team if required
• Meeting existing Portfolio clients alongside their Key Account Managers
You will be highly motivated, enthusiastic and an excellent communicator whilst being organised, proactive and a multi-tasker. You will also have/be:
• Previous customer service experience is essential
• Excellent knowledge of SearchFlow’s products and services would be an advantage
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• The ability to work well under pressure with high standards and excellent attention to detail
• Experience of working with data providers and external parties
• Ambition to grow and develop during this role
SearchFlow, we have over 25 years' experience and run more than 1 million conveyancing searches every year for over 2,000 legal clients in England and Wales. We deliver highly focused, in-depth property intelligence, quickly and efficiently.
Investing in innovation, we are owned by DMGT, a company committed to investing in its portfolio of innovative property data services. Our sister companies include leading brands such as Landmark Information Group, Argyll & OchreSoft.
12 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details