Contact Centre Agent- French speaking
We are looking for highly professional candidates that speak fluent Spanish and have a great telephone manner
Are you great on the phones and love dealing with people? If so, then this could be the right temporary role for you!
Training will be given
Shifts: Monday to Friday 4pm-9pm and possibly for those more experienced a 1pm – 9pm shift. Ideally some Saturday shifts 9am-2pm.
Location: Ashford, easily accessible via train.
• Fluent in French
• Professional telephone manner
• Ability to converse fully in French via telephone
• Ideally experience within Sales, B2B, Contact Centre or Financial Services
• Ability to liaise with and question Senior Management
• Excellent data entry skills
• Strong communication skills
• Tenacious approach
• Self-motivated attitude
• Top notch listening and questioning skills
• Ability to work to script
This is a 1-2-week temporary position starting Monday 11th November 2019.
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
1 day ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details