Financial Analyst | Kings Hill | £35 - £45k
Rapidly expanding Services business based in Kings Hill has a newly created role for an experienced Finance Analyst with a strong analytical mind who can support the financial performance of the business through analysis of financial data, forecasts, variances and trends.
The primary purpose of the job is to develop financial models and reporting to enable effective commercial and operational planning and decision making.
• Develop financial models and support the wider Corporate Finance team with financial reporting and forecasting
• Review, analyse and report on company time sheeting data, ensuring (through effective controls) the provision of accurate, complete and timely data from staff to inform financial analysis and decision making
• Analyse and allocate costs to allow the business to drive meaningful product cost and profitability data
• Analyse profitability, utilisation and productivity of products and client accounts to inform short and medium-term commercial and operational planning
• Identify trends, investigate variances and highlight risks and opportunities to the Financial Controller and Senior Leadership Team. Challenge plan assumptions and recommend activities for optimisation
• Take responsibility for investigative work related to the development of financial reporting across the organisation. Review data quality and established reporting to ensure it is meaningful and reflects current business needs with a continual review for relevancy
• Evaluate and provide insight into the financial performance of projects and initiatives and benefit realisation
• Develop financial reporting, dashboarding and forecasting processes. Work closely with the IT team to streamline processes through the adoption of technology including BI tools and automation
• Apply financial policies and highlight non-compliance with policy and / or regulatory requirements
Ideally you will be fully qualified (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) and have experience of financial analysis in a commercial environment; Developing financial models; Data visualisation and dashboard development; Consolidated reporting from various sources and systems.
11 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details