Service Delivery Engineer
Salary to £30k DOE + performance bonus
We are looking for a Service Desk Engineer that is looking for a fast-paced, dynamic, service-driven environment.
The Role Your main roles and responsibilities will include:
* Delivering support and technical expertise to end users face to face, over the telephone and via remote support software.
* Assist and support 1st/2nd line Support Engineers with workload as necessary.
* Planning and implementation of internal and customer projects.
* Ensure adequate risk and issue management in place to ensure the success of the project
* Take ownership of the post go-live support process to ensure teething issues are dealt with
* Proactively manage cost and benefit across the whole project
* Clear communication with the Support Team and all stakeholders throughout and following the process
* Take ownership for the successful delivery of all technical activities on the customer site
* A full UK driving license
* Windows 7, 8 and 10 as well as Office 365,
* Windows Server 2012 and 2016
* Strong system, software and hardware diagnostics, fault finding and problem solving ability.
* Server Virtualisation using VMware or Hyper-V
* Experience of server implementations, device imaging and deployment
* Networking - VPNs, VLANs, LAN/WAN, DNS, DHCP, Fundamentals (e.g. TCP, IP)
* Firewall and WAN technologies..
* Excellent communication skills via face to face, telephone and email.
* Have the ability to converse with non-technical people without technical jargon and able to build and maintain good relationships with clients, colleagues and suppliers.
* Experience of a fast paced support environment, ideally with a Managed Service Provider
* Any experience with Mac OSX and Apple devices would be an advantage
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
26 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details