Do you possess a Marketing degree?
Are you interested in working within the fashion industry?
Are you creative with a good customer service outlook?
Then I have the role for you!
We are working with our client for this new and exciting role within our client that offers fantastic opportunities for a creative, social media executive, who has a keen interest in social media.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Responsibilities and duties of this job will include, but are not limited to: -
* Responsible for the day to day running of the E-Commerce Website.
* Respond and produce social specific content for all our social media platforms Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pin-Interest, Linked-In.
* Manage bloggers and influencers and to work alongside press agency.
* Set up photo shoots, a competent photographer happy to direct crew in a studio or on location.
* Increase brand awareness.
* Create exciting videos, graphics and blogs that drives engagement with our target customer.
* Measure and report back on the performance of our digital marketing campaigns evaluating using Google Analytics and Adwords and other relevant sites.
To be considered for this role, please submit your up to date CV.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.
20 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details