Our client, an international manufacturing business based in Mid Kent, is looking to recruit a UK Tax Accountant on a temporary basis for 3-6 months. The main focus of this role will be to provide accounting and tax support to the UK Tax Manager and the UK Financial Reporting Manager. Your key duties will include:
- Analyse tax sensitive general ledger accounts and provide information to their external advisors for the preparation of the UK corporate tax returns
- The above would involve working with the SAP general ledger accounting software and analysing the information from prior knowledge of tax sensitive items, and invoice analysis for tax sensitive items
- Using financial statements of foreign subsidiaries to perform CFC review. Instructions will be provided. Ability to analyse the accounts for the relevant information is vital
- Assisting the UK Tax Manager and the UK Financial Reporting Manager with Book to Return adjustments
- Assisting the UK Tax Manager and the UK Financial Reporting Manager with reconciling HMRC payments and refunds in relation to the prior UK corporate tax returns
- Ixbrl tagging review to ensure mapping of accounts is correct
- Assistance with Corporate Interest Restriction calculations
- Assistance with 2019 Tax Provisions
- Assistance with 2019 statutory accounts preparation and filing
- Assistance with 2019 Audit preparation work
The successful candidate will be available at short notice with the ability to perform basic accounting double entry and bookkeeping. Basic experience of preparation of UK corporate tax computations is essential.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
23 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details