We are recruiting a CAD operator for our busy cardboard/packaging department. You will be working closely with our commercial and production teams, interpreting briefs to bring to life our clients packaging requirements.
If you are a packaging cardboard engineer, we want to hear from you, but we would also like to hear from people with existing CAD skills, or even a packaging artworker looking to grow their skills in the print industry.
• The ability to think strategically to see a job through from initial brief.
• The ability to produce high quality working prototypes.
• The required confidence to liaise directly with stakeholders.
• A team player with the right attitude to contribute to a busy manufacturing business.
• Ability to understand cost implications of alternative manufacturing methods.
• A comprehensive knowledge of Kasemake / Impact software
• Expertise in cost effective impositions, with cutting tables and die cutting.
• Expertise in the use of 3D software, to produce animated digital prototypes.
• Great digital / litho print and manufacturing knowledge.
If you think you could be suitable for this exciting opportunity, please forward your C.V. using the apply online button:
2 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details