We are offering an exciting opportunity to join The Kings Ferry Group as a Customer Operations Assistant looking after our high profile British Airways contract. You will be a key contact for the client, responsible for servicing client calls together with administrative tasks as set by the British Airways Contract Supervisor. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in an often high-pressured environment and have the ability to cope under pressure. They will be required to have excellent customer service and communication skills, delivering prompt, accurate and professional responses to our clients enquiries. Ensuring all customers enjoy a market leading experience and building strong working relationships with key internal and external stakeholders along the way is key to success within this role.
Your key responsibilities will include:
• To ensure that all calls are answered within predetermined timescales.
• To monitor email inbox to ensure that all bookings/amendments/cancellations/enquiries are dealt with efficiently and prioritised accordingly.
• To closely monitor VIP bookings to ensure first class client experience.
• To ensure accuracy of data input in booking system.
• To complete administrative tasks as set by Supervisor and report back accordingly on shift handover.
• To liaise effectively with UK service partners to ensure that transport is delivered on time and as per contractual terms.
• To develop a good working relationship with internal and external customers in order to provide a quality service to the customer.
• To ensure that Company operations are legal, safe and of the highest quality.
• To deal with customer comments, questions and complaints in a thorough, professional manner passing all relevant details to the appropriate Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
• Excellent Customer Service Skills.
• Ability to work on your own as well as part of a team
• Attention to Detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Excellent written and communication skills.
• Proactive ‘can-do’ attitude.
• Ability to build strong working relationships.
• Ability to think outside the box to maximise results.
• Quick learner with the determination to succeed.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Ability to follow management instructions.
• Strong time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
1 day ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details