IT Field Engineer
To £25k + company van
Due to continued growth, our client is looking for an experienced IT Field Engineer to join their world-class Service Desk Team. Established for 25 years with an outstanding reputation, they are a friendly, successful and ambitious company. They are passionate about cultivating a fun and rewarding environment where staff are looked after while providing a framework and incentives to enable everyone to fulfill their potential. Now is the perfect time to join them and be a part of the next chapter and continued success.
As a Field Engineer you will primarily responsible for providing onsite technical support to their client base, the role will involve troubleshooting and resolving issues relating to client infrastructure and end users’ devices.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Technical Field Engineer from a Managed Service Provider background. You will be customer-facing, motivated and a natural problem solver. A passion for IT and providing outstanding customer experience is essential.
Responsibilities of the role:
• Provide onsite 1st /2nd-line support to clients
• Onsite Installation work
• Provide remote 1st /2nd-line Service Desk / NOC team duties outside of site visits
• Achieve both personal and team Golden KPIs targets such as customer satisfaction
• Working in order of SLA and priority of tickets
• System documentation
What you will need:
• Ideally you will be from a Managed Service background
• Great customer service skills
• Positive and passionate about technology
• Good problem-solving skills
• 1st /2nd -Line level experience with most of O365, MS Desktop (Windows 7, 10), MS Server (2012/2016), Network & Cabling, MS Office (2010/365), Antivirus and Printers
40 hours per week - 08:30 - 17:30 Monday to Friday. We need applicants to be flexible and be available to occasionally work additional hours where required to fulfil the demands of their role. In return, our client offers a competitive salary and a fun and rewarding environment for you to succeed.
• Competitive salaries
• Competitive bonuses
• Company van provided
• Annual pay reviews
• Company laptop
• Free uniform
• 25 days holiday
• Dedicated training days with linked salary increase
• Service Desk gamification rewards; from amazon vouchers to days off work
• Pension scheme
• Unlimited free fruit and soft drinks
• New client introduction bonus payment
• New staff introduction bonus payment
• Quarterly company funded social events meals out, bowling, etc.
• ESAT (Employee Satisfaction)Weekly anonymous pulse surveys to help us help you
• Free car parking
• Childcare Vouchers
3 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details