We are currently recruiting for a fantastic financial services organisation based in Chatham that are seeking to employ an experienced Investments Settlements Administrator to join their team on an initial 18 month fixed term contract.
Duties will include:
* Settlement of Unit Trusts, UK Equities, UK & US Treasury, and International Trades within specified market deadlines
* Receive, validate and processing stock market trades
* Manage and complete all associated tasks in order to open a Unit Trust Account
* Liaise with Investment Managers, Fund Managers and members to ensure timely completion for investment into the new Fund
* Demonstrate understanding of procedures and controls, identifying risks and discrepancies, updating and communicating any changes
* Manage own workflow to ensure deadlines are met within internal service levels
* Responsible for escalating all outstanding items/queries to senior members of the team or Team Manager for reporting purposes
* Build and maintain strong working relationships with all stakeholders
* Ensure compliance with obligations, financial crime and anti-money laundering legislation and international market rules for settlement
* Ensuring accuracy and attention to detail whilst working to strict market deadlines and service standards
Key skills and experience required:
* Knowledge of financial markets and the UK and Global settlements processes
Settlements experience gained from financial services industry
Experience of using Crest for settlements, unit bonds, foreign equities
* Knowledge and understanding of the processes, controls and procedures relevant to the Settlement Services
* Knowledge of relevant UK and International legal & regulatory requirements
* Experience of providing customer service in the Financial Sector
* Experience of working to multiple fixed deadlines
* Experience of working within the rules and regulations of Financial Crime, Anti-Money Laundering and CASS
Apply now for this excellent opportunity.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd. Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market trendsâ¦
28 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details