We are recruiting an office manager who will run all administrative aspects of the company.
All aspects of Quickbooks Sales & Purchase Ledgers / Office Manager
***** Position is available for an immediate start *****
We are a family run and owned road haulage company that have been in operation since the 1980's. We are seeking an individual who can join our friendly family team at our depot in Sittingbourne. The successful applicant will have varied duties and be responsible all aspect of administration with assistance from another member of staff.
The main duties will be, but not limited to:
- Invoicing using Quickbooks.
- Credit / cashflow control
- Dealing with supplier queries as and when received.
- Raising supplier BACS payments via online banking system
- Allocate and post manual payments to the relevant supplier account
- Statement reconciliations
- Purchase ledger administration
- Raise invoice queries and chase for POD’s and Credit notes
- Run Aged Creditor report (Supplier invoices due)
- VAT Returns
- Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Update Invoice Log when Payments come in
- Credit Card Reporting
- Check Statements for invoices received
- Payroll submissions
- Maintaining vehicle maintenance records.
- Maintaining vehicle records and policies inline with our commitments to FORS.
Post holder requirements
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and word.
- High level of accuracy
- Good understanding of computerised Accounts Payable and Payroll systems
- Work as part of a team
- Good communication skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Manage own workload
- Experience with VAT claims and payments
To be considered for this role you will need to have previous purchase ledger experience and the ability to work towards tight deadlines. Knowledge of Quickbooks is desirable however a sound knowledge of similar systems would be acceptable.
We have an employee benefit scheme, 20 days holiday + Bank holidays. Overtime can be available during busier times. The role is office based but the option to work from home occasionally is available.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £22,000.00 to £26,000.00 /year D.O.E
27 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details