We are looking for a creative, dedicated and driven candidate seeking experience working within the exciting world of digital marketing.
- Assist and support with the planning and implementation of digital marketing elements of integrated marcomms campaigns
- Research, develop, and maintain knowledge of key digital marketing and advertising opportunities for targeting different audiences
- Develop an understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and paid-search techniques (Google AdWords and Google Remarketing) to maximise inbound traffic
- Produce reports to evaluate the effectiveness of digital campaigns, website, and social media
- Create e-newsletters and effective e-mail campaigns across all markets using CRM and databases
- Help to co-ordinate the organisations` presence across all social media, including content, editorial, and publishing
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Able to work accurately to follow procedures.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- Able to learn and understand a range of social media platforms
- Able to work as part of a team.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information.
- Positive can do` attitude
- Enjoy working with children
- High expectations
- Sense of humour
- Team player
GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C/9-4 or equivalent
Training to be provided
- Level 3 in Digital Marketing
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths and English (if required)
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
25 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details