Base salary: depending on experience
Pro-Force Limited, a national recruitment agency supplying temporary labour to the industrial, agricultural, horticultural, and manufacturing sectors, are looking for committed Planning coordinator to join our Maidstone office team.
Management of workforce to ensure high levels of performance, attendance & conduct, in line with client targets, key performance indicators and other requirements, ensuring fulfilment of all orders on time & in full.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Temporary Staff Management
• Workforce planning of staff on daily basis and ensuring 100% of order fulfilment – on time and in full ensuring compliance with all related legislation
• Prioritize candidate and client suitability to ensure effective workforce planning and organization
• Organization of transport, considering costs and availability
• Ensure the timely resolution of workplace issues including performance, capability, disciplinary, absence and complaints including upscaling to management as is required
please contact our consultant on 01622 673 187 for more details.
Pro-Force is an Equal Opportunities Employer. All applicants will be considered on the grounds of their skills and merits, and all applicants will be considered equally regardless of any protected characteristic in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details