Our Buying team are responsible for building excellent relationships with our suppliers, negotiating contracts, pricing and stock management along with working with internal departments to ensure that we have the right materials at the right time, the right quality and at the right price.
The Buying Administrator provides administrative support working as part of a team to ensure the smooth running of the department. Responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting with the processing of invoices, accurate data entry onto spreadsheets and company systems, and controlling arrival and logistics of produce.
• Good level of general education including Maths and English GCSE grade 7-9 or equivalent.
• Highly Computer Literate, including Microsoft Excel
• Good attention to detail
• Demonstrable numerical competence
• Organised and methodical with the ability to deal with several tasks at the same time and prioritise workload as required
• Thorough in your approach to work, always getting the job done
• A confident communicator at all levels with the ability to build and sustain strong relationships
• Fluency in Spanish
• Previous experience within the food industry
• Experienced in general administration and data entry
• Ability to use a stock management system such as Rubicon or similar
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 7am – 4pm or 8am – 5pm, flexible to meet the needs of the business, with weekend working on a rota basis.
If you think you have what it takes then we would like to hear from you. To apply please e-mail a full c.v. and covering letter detailing how you match the criteria above to [email protected].
NO ADVERTISING OR RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE
1 day ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details