Data Analyst Apprenticeship – FULLY PAID!
Are you looking for an apprenticeship?
Are you enthusiastic, numerate, IT proficient and a team player?
If your answer is 'YES' we may have just the opportunity for you!
This is an exciting new instruction for a fully paid apprenticeship with an established global client in the area within their European IT Team, where you will be able to gain valuable work experience within a large and extremely supportive organisation.
We are searching for an apprentice to the IT Team (with remote working initially) on a 24-month contract commencing in Spring/Summer 2021. You will also be work with all areas of the business as well as IT professionals, data analysts and data scientists.
The position is being offered on a 24 month contract basis.
The role will incorporate:
- Assisting with translating user requirements into detailed business requirements.
- Assist with the implementation & creation of dashboards in Power BI using multiple data sources (SAP, SQL, SSAS,
MS Azure, Excel Spreadsheets, SharePoint Lists, etc.).
- Developing insightful and actionable analysis and reporting solutions for the client to help optimize the business.
- Investigating any discrepancies in data being used.
- Highlighting opportunities for continuous improvement and sustainability.
During the 24 month contract, you will gain the Data Analyst Level 4 qualification.
It includes developing:
Your Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours in all areas of Data Analytics including the fundamentals of data structures, logical and creative thinking skills, working with stakeholders, communication, research and much more.
Who we are looking for:
Our ideal candidate will be articulate, able to work on their own initiative, numerate and have experience with data/spreadsheets.
We welcome applications from anyone looking to undertake an industry apprenticeship in the Business Intelligence/IT sector.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong numeracy and analytical skills
• Proficiency across all Microsoft Office Programs
• Good attention to detail
• Experience with data entry and visualization is desirable
• French/German language skills would be an advantage (but not considered essential)
If you would like to be considered for the above, then please apply with an up to date CV asap.
1 day ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details