Job Title: Full time Gardener/Landscaper
Salary: £25,000 OTE £32,000
Hours: 8am - 5pm weekdays with unlimited Overtime
A fantastic opportunity has arisen to join Paramount, one of the South East’s largest accommodation providers. If you are a motivated individual looking for variety throughout your working day, then we want to hear from you. Come and join the team and help maintain our gardens across our portfolio of properties including the Medway Towns. Tasks and duties will vary on a daily basis, as determined by Head office. You will receive a schedule of works each morning and will manage your time efficiently completing the jobs required. Unlimited overtime is also available with this role.
• Carrying out a varied range of gardening duties, requiring a minimum amount of supervision and use of own initiative
• Soil cultivation, digging, forking, raking, weeding, litter, and debris clearing, edging, pruning.
• Lawn maintenance
• The use of a wide range of hand tools and powered hand tools, such as lawn mowers, strimmer’s, hedge cutters etc
• Ensuring that all tools, garden equipment and machinery are correctly maintained and serviced and that they are kept in good and safe working order
• Awareness and practising of Health and Safety legislations, ensuring a safe working environment for everyone working or using in the garden
• Keeping the company van and tools clean and tidy and tools stored securely at all times
• Use of natural methods for plant protection and pest control, avoiding application of chemicals and pesticides
• Undergo training as required
Essential skills, Interests and Qualities
• Most importantly, you will share our values
• Competent, physically fit and able to do hard manual labour
• Have a track record of maintaining gardens
• Ability to use a wide range of tools including powered hand tools
• Comfortable with working in all weathers and seasons
• Ability to work well as part of a team or individually
• Knowledge and experience of implementing health and safety rules and legislations
• Current and clean driving licence
• Good communication skills and a courteous personal manner to clients and staff
You will be supplied with a van, uniform and tools and will have access to all benefits offered by Paramount. This full-time position is available immediately. Please apply now.
1 day ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details