Credit Controller | Dartford | £26K + Bonuses (16month Fixed term contract)
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join a business who are renowned for treating their employees exceptionally well and have a very low staff turnover rate. Based in Dartford, you will be working within a very busy environment at the heart of the Company on a 16 month fixed term contract, covering maternity leave.
As Credit Controller, you will be responsible for:
• Collection of all overdue and pending debt
• Collection activity is recorded accurately and in a timely manner
• Liaise with internal and external people to maximise collections
• Ensure all orders have been invoiced and dispatched to customers
• Download and compile batch sheets for incoming payments for various bank accounts
• Allocation to customer accounts
• Process bank export collection documents
• Monthly statements
• Query resolution
• Produce and dispatch daily invoices and credit notes
• Updating and recording customer profiles for credit limits and payment terms
• Process credit applications
• Credit checks
• Adhoc tasks as an when requested by Credit Manager
In this role you will be managing your own portfolio of customers in an all-encompassing end to end credit control process.
You must have an excellent telephone manner, remain calm under pressure, and have good numeracy and literacy skills. Strong Excel skills are a must (pivot tables)!
Excellent organisational skills are required and a willingness to always provide a consistent and professional service whilst working as part of a team.
16 hours ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details