We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Advisor to join an expanding and evolving company, based in Lympne. This is an exciting permanent opportunity offering a competitive salary of £20,849.
The position – The main purpose of this role is to provide customers with an exceptional level of service, dealing with all calls and emails effectively, efficiently, accurately and promptly.
You will also be required to manage workloads in accordance with department SLA’s, ensuring there are no broken promises to customers and consistently demonstrating the guiding principle of “nothing is too much trouble”.
Working hours - 45 hours a week (5 days across Monday – Saturday on rota system)
The successful Customer Service Advisor will be assisting with work on the database, and should be able to demonstrate the following:
• Experience working in phone based customer service role
• Comfortable speaking over the phone
• Confident using computers and databases
• Able to prioritise and work to deadlines.
Duties can also include, but aren’t limited to:
• Providing high levels of customer service
• Liaising with relevant suppliers and manufacturers
• Resolving all customer issues and escalating calls/issues to a manager where necessary
• Consistently demonstrating and adhering to the brand values at all times.
Please note, due to the location of our client, you will need your own transport.
If the above elements match your skill set and you enjoy generally helping people over the phone then apply today and receive a competitive salary, attractive pension plus onsite parking and more.
Apply today and don’t miss out!
Please only apply if you fully match the skills and experience required. If you have not had contact from us within 72 hours of your application, due to receiving high volumes of applications, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
10 hours ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details