We are looking for an experienced Social Media Executive.
The role is solely to promote the brand of the company using your own ideas working alongside the marketing manager. You will be responsible for the following:
• Running the social media accounts
• Schedule the posts
• Create content for the posts
• Writing copy + taking photos or footage
• Editing photos & videos
• Creating Blog and Vlog content
• Monitor competitor social media accounts and inform of interesting news and initiatives
• Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms
• Research and analysis of market trends
• Plan and implement multi-platform digital marketing campaigns to support business development
• Conduct market research
• Support email marketing campaigns
What are we offering?
• Salary- up to £35K d.o.e.
• Holidays and pension
What are they asking for?
You will have previous experience in a social media/ digital marketing role creating content, scheduling posts along with editing photos and hopefully videos.
Please apply today…..
5 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details