A Britsh manufacturer is looking to recruit an experienced Furniture Buyer to join their team due to expansion
Actively managing all aspects of buying through the whole product cycle from range planning and concept to factory negotiation, across the changing season requirements of certain product categories.
• Range building for each launch per season across a number of depts in line with our key trends and brand.
• Managing in-season stocks and SKU counts with our stock control team
• Liaising with suppliers and stock control ensuring margins and pricing are in line with the brand as well as bespoke customer requirements.
• Working closely with Quality teams to ensure compliance requirements are met
• Helping source products from UK manufacturing as well as international vendors.
• Identifying new potential products and suppliers, monitoring market trend and competitor strategy
• Travelling internationally to the Far East and Europe to manage suppliers, build relationships and negotiate contracts
Your Key Skills will Include:
• A good eye for design and colour with an understanding of the home furnishings market (developed from previous experience within a Furniture Buying role)
• An ability to work individually as well as part of a small team
• Strong negotiation skills, as well as an ability to interpret the needs of the consumer and retailer
• Excellent communication skills
• Good/advanced level Excel skills (adept with formulae, V lookups and calculations)
26 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details