A Progressive and expanding manufacturing company in East Kent is looking for a warehouse operative / packer to join an enthusiastic and professional team.
Aquaread is a multi-award winning British designer and manufacturer of multiparameter water quality and level monitoring instruments. Our products are proudly 100% UK manufactured and assembled at our site in Broadstairs. Our water quality probes and level sensors are designed to monitor surface, ground and waste waters with high accuracy whilst being extremely easy to use.
Applicants should have previous warehouse / packing experience preferably within a manufacturing environment.
Essential for this role:
• Order Picking and Packing
• Consolidation and checking outbound orders
• Loading outbound consignments
• Reporting anomalies/ damage/ shortfalls/discrepancies as identified during daily routines
• Receipt of goods inclusive of unloading
• Documentation/ process completion
• Able to understand Bill of Materials (BOM’s) and be able work to packing checklists
• Self-motivated, able to work on own initiative or as part of a team
• Enthusiastic and flexible approach
• Working under pressure
• Meeting deadlines
• Basic computer skills (including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook)
• A meticulous approach to record keeping
• To operate in line with the Company's ISO 9001 & 14001 system
• To follow all Health and Safety requirements as laid down by Company regulation
• To carry out any other related tasks as may be requested from time to time by a Manager or Business Director
Benefits (after induction period):
• Death in Service Insurance
• Medical insurance
• 25 Days full paid holiday
Starting Salary: Neg. depending on experience.
Working Hours: 35 hours per week – 9am to 5pm (1hr for lunch) Mon-Fri.
26 days ago
This position is being advertised by a direct employer.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details