Junior Interior Designer
My client, a creative company based in Mid Kent are looking to recruit a Junior Interior Designer for their fantastic office/studio. This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for somebody looking to kick start their career as an interior designer. Opportunities like this do not come around often, so do not hesitate to apply if this sounds like the role for you.
You will be:
* Providing support to Senior designers
* Sourcing and specifying products and materials
* Liaising directly with clients, suppliers, and contractors
* Producing comprehensive and professional presentations to clients
* Producing accurate purchase orders
* Preparing detailed and accurate designs and labour schedules
* Answering phones
* Supporting marketing and social media.
To be successful, you will need to be/have:
* Proactive and enthusiastic
* Able to work under pressure
* Resourceful and self-motivated
* Willing to learn
* Creative with an eye for detail
* Excellent organisation skills
* Good telephone and email manner
* Excellent MS Office Skills, Excel in particular
* Proficient at CAD and 3D modelling.
This is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow with a fantastic company. A rare opportunity to work for a company with great benefits, including a generous holiday allowance and a 2 week shut down for Christmas. If you believe you meet the above criteria, please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
24 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details