Sittingbourne, Kent - Show Location
£32000 - £36000 per annum + DOE
Full-Time / Permanent
Job Title: Senior Buyer
Salary: up to £36,000
Location: Mid Kent (Sittingbourne)
Great opportunity for a Senior Buyer to join an exciting civils and construction company. You will be responsible for the purchasing of all goods and services, in line with the company's processes and ethics.
* Managing the procurement supply chain to achieve best prices and best value for money.
* Developing great sourcing processes and procedures, as well as good strategic relationships with local and international suppliers.
* Using stock level monitoring and analysis of working capital requirements to achieve maximum spend efficiencies.
* Resolving supplier queries, stock requisitions and order processing using Sage 200.
* Developing effective internal relationships with other departments such as design, production, sales, technical and finance.
* Reporting and analysing KPI data.
* Managing and maintaining databases relating to suppliers and IT assets.
The successful candidate will have:
* Great Microsoft Office and Sage 200 knowledge and experience.
* Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
* Fantastic negotiation and objection handling.
* CIPS qualification, or equivalent.
* Demonstrable abilities in both operational and strategic thinking.
* Confidence in multitasking effectively to meet multiple deadlines and requirements.
This is a great opening within an innovative and creative company with lots of autonomy.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Nicole Hill, Business Support Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
4 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details