Export Warehouse Assistant
Maidstone, Kent - Show Location
Up to £22500 per annum + + overtime
Full-Time / Permanent
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Salary: £22,500 + overtime
Location: Mid Kent
Our client's quickly growing export department has an opening for a reliable and committed Export Warehouse Operative, working 7am - 4:30pm with half an hour break for lunch.
* Full responsibility for all the picking, packing, and palletising of European orders, and assisting with Rest of the World orders as necessary.
* Providing weights and dimensions as needed.
* Helping load and unload goods onto carriers and containers.
* Quality control of export goods and reporting any issues.
* Helping maintain accurate stock levels, counting stock as required, providing estimated timescales, and meeting set deadlines.
* Working as part of a team, communicating, and assisting as required.
* Following health and safety procedures at all times.
The successful candidate will have/be:
* Previous warehouse experience, ideally within an export environment.
* The ability to lift heavy goods, and a practical, hands-on approach.
* Full UK Driving License essential, forklift driving desirable.
* Responsible, reliable and punctual.
* Accurate, with good attention to detail.
* Good communication skills and comfortable with numbers.
* Flexible, and able to work individually or as part of a team.
This is a great opportunity to join a busy, family-run company who invest in their staff, with potential for earning extra with overtime hours.
If you feel you meet the above criteria, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Emily Powell, Head of Business Support for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
17 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details