Customer Relations/Complaints Manager - Financial Services
West Malling, Kent - Show Location
Full-Time / Permanent
Customer/Complaint Relationship Manager - Financial Services
£35,000 per annum
My client a large Insurance business based in West Kent is looking to recruit an experienced Customer Relationship Manager to join their fast paced, friendly team.
The role will be to manage a small team to provide a top end customer service, which includes complaint handling and management.
This role would suit an experienced Customer Services Manager or a Strong Team Leader who is looking to take a step up to develop their management skills further in a bigger role.
Duties will include:
* Day to day management of a team of 6 including improving processes and managing performance
* Train new members of staff
* Maintain and develop the complaint process in line with FCA rules
* Maintain a high-quality customer service and complaint handling including interacting with customers and handling more escalated and complex complaints
* Carry out 1-2-1 meetings to discuss performance, and annual appraisals
* Monitor team performance to ensure that deadlines are met
* Lead team meetings, and update on best practices and continued expectations
* Assist with technical problems and overseeing all teamwork to quality and guideline compliance
* Ensure that all necessary steps are taken to ensure top quality customer service
* Liaising with various other internal teams to resolve customer queries or complaints
* Managing escalated complaints
The right candidate will have/ be:
* Solid supervisory experience within Insurance ideally, or Financial Services generally - please note we cannot consider candidates without FS experience
* Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal
* The ability to spot strengths and weaknesses in team members to maximise combined efforts of the team
* A natural leader, able to influence and inspire
* A meticulous attention to detail
* Results driven, whilst offering a positive approach to the team
* Drive top performances in themselves and the team
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* Educated to a good standard, ideally to A Level at least, although good GCSEs will be considered
* A flexible and adaptable attitude towards the role to ensure prioritised work is completed
* Genuinely passionate about customer service delivery
* Process driven with a methodical and organised approach
* A calm, confident outlook
This really is a rare opportunity to work for a business offering free access to a gym, as well as opportunity to earn more money for good performance, as well as annual bonuses too. This organisation believe in developing their team and will fund qualifications so the sky really is the limit for progression!
What are you waiting for? APPLY ONLINE NOW!
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Lisa Belcher 01732 795108 [email protected]
Senior Executive Recruitment Consultant at Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Find us on Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment.
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
12 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details