My client is looking to recruit a fully qualified Financial Accountant to join their market-leading business based in Kent. Offering remote working, money-off schemes and a generous holiday allowance, this is not an opportunity you want to miss!
Duties will include:
* Assisting with the full list of statutory accounts
* Maintaining financial statements
* Assisting with subsidiary accounts
* Preparation of the group annual reporting
* Ensuring all statutory accounts are reconciled to the ledger
* Assisting with processing year end audits
The ideal candidate will have/be:
* Fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
* Experience preparing and delivering statutory reports
* Strong consolidation and IFRS/UK GAAP experience
* Good knowledge of the Finance Control team responsibilities
* The ability to challenge, enquire and analyse
* Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills
My client is looking for someone who is able to hit the ground running and in return will be offering a competitive salary, an extremely generous benefits package and complete remote working!
Please note due to the expected high volume of applicants only suitable candidates will be contacted.
This role is being managed by Polly Alexander, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.
Not quite the right role but still looking?
Whether you are entry or Executive level, our team of experienced Recruitment specialists can help you with your career. We are Kent's leading independent consultancy and pride ourselves on delivering an exceptional service to both candidates and clients.
Follow us on LinkedIn @thepearsonwhiffinrecruitmentgroup, Facebook @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment and Instagram @PearsonWhiffinRecruitment
By working with us, you will be helping support charities across Kent; we have raised over £50,000 so far!
11 days ago
This position is being advertised by a recruitment agency.
- Email Me This Job
- Print Details